4/28/2010

scraps


When I'm in the midst of hardcore craft show preparation, my apartment gets littered with piles and piles of fabric scraps and thread. Aren't they pretty?

I find that upcoming shows give me the added push that I need to really get motivated and you know - develop an entirely new product line.

Like I need that kind of stress in my life.

I've been adding some new things to the shop, like some fetching new tea towels:

Those puppies are printed on an absolutely beautiful and heavy-duty natural linen/cotton blend. Love it.

I have to attend two vernissages (I don't know, can I pluralize that in French?) this weekend, PLUS finish up things for the upcoming Tarts n' Crafts sale in Ottawa, so time to recede back into my fabric piles. I'm fairly certain I'll emerge with even more stuff to show!

No comments: