7/03/2011

home and back








We've returned from a week at home with our favourite people, where it was all hanging out barefoot in the sunshine, playing with cute kids and dogs, going for runs along the river, and taking long prairie drives.

It was so great to catch up with the nieces and nephew (the nephew is super active, and a hard one to photograph!), who are all so amazing. I didn't grow up around any kids, so I'm learning a lot from them - mainly that I kind of wish I was two again.

It's back to work for me again tomorrow, and I have a few months of hard work ahead of me - more on that later. Why do vacations always seem to take forever to arrive, and then go by in the blink of an eye?

I hope everyone is having an amazing summer so far!

1 comment:

Nic said...

I like this shot of Champ. nice lighting