9/14/2011

ZOMBIES, RUN!

I don't talk about it much here, but I guess I'm a "runner".

My joints aren't awesome, so I don't run as often as I once did, but I try to log a couple of 5-6 mile runs a week. Which still pits me in the "beginner" category of runners, I should add.

Sometimes when I'm out for a jog, I day dream that I'm the sole survivor of some crazy apocalyptic event, and have been sent to run somewhere to get help.

Weird? Maybe.

Motivating? Totally.

Enter ZOMBIES, RUN!, which I discovered via boing boing. Uh, hello! Now that I have my fancy new iPhone (still super excited about this), I can finally get excited about amazing ideas like this!

From the creators:
You’re Runner 5. Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to help your base rebuild from the ruins of civilization by collecting critical supplies while avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them?

Contribute to their awesome idea via kickstarter here.

No comments: