10/21/2011

busiest of busy



It's dreary out, and I needed to wear comfort clothes today.


I bought these boot socks online the other day (thank you, online shopping, for I have no time), and really like them. They're not super thick, but they're really stretchy and stay up well. I've gotten several compliments on them today, so go boot socks. I admit that this may also be because for the first time in probably a month, I didn't just grab the same jeans/sweater combo off the floor before rushing off to work.

Things are ridiculously busy over here right now. The One of a Kind Show is almost a month away (eep!), and as it stands, I have more things to do than time. When I signed up for this show, I was really naive about how much prep needed to be done. Thankfully I've had a large support system, and I owe a huge thanks to everyone who has shared their wisdom and advice already (you know who you are). There are SO MANY small details that I've had to work out, and I've learned a ton along the way.  I plan to post about my whole experience when it's over. If I survive to tell the tale...

I've got some friends heading into the studio with me tomorrow to help out with some of the little jobs that need to get done, and we have our work cut out for us!

When I'm not in this space, you can find me pretty much daily on twitter. I plan to post some photos in the next few weeks of my progress, so stay tuned!

What are you up to this weekend? Enjoy some down-time for me!

No comments: