12/09/2011

Puces Pop this weekend!

I've been slow to post my OOAK recap, but as soon as the holiday rush is over, I'll definitely be posting about my experience with the show this year!

For those of you who weren't able to make it to Toronto, I'll be attending Puces Pop in Montreal this weekend, at the Église St-Enfant Jésus, 5035 St-Dominique. The show runs on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 until 6:00, and should be as great as always! This is the last show I'll be doing this Christmas, so come out and say hi! I'll have a few one-of-a-kind pieces for sale, as well as some holiday gift cards that I'm printing especially for the event.

I've also started to re-list a few things in my etsy shop. For those of you who have been asking, you can now pre-order the red swimmer pillow (as seen in House & Home magazine!) here.

I hope everyone is having a busy and fantastic start to their holiday season!!

No comments: