1/23/2012

bus blogging

I'm attempting to blog in transit today, let's see how this goes...

To follow up on Friday's post: the weekend was definitely productive, but I didn't get around to building my light box. Womp womp.

I did realize, however, that I need to organize my space a great deal more before I try to work in it. Which brought me to the realization that I need to make more space.

I've never been 100% happy with my office set-up, which includes my prized vintage blue couch. I love this couch, but lately it's just being used as a storage bench for whatever crap I'm too lazy to put away.

J has been gently nudging me to get rid of it for awhile now, but sometimes you just have to wait for the right time. Which is why I finally decided on the weekend to sell it.

Now that I've made the decision, I'm ready to see it go so that I can have more storage and a more functional living space.

If anyone out there is interested, let me know! I really want it to go to a good home!

2 comments:

Mim said...

Hi, this coach is great ! Do you still have it ? I'm interested :)

shanny said...

It is! Send me an email at shannon@coucousalut.com if you're interested!