1/11/2012

This is my life right now. I don't know what happened to my immune system as the clock struck midnight on December 31st, but I feel like I've been sick for the whole of January thus far.

2012, you are off to one heck of an odd start.

The constant coughing is making me feel like my head is in a vice grip, and it's doing nothing for my motivation. I feel like I've spent more time on the couch - just staring blankly at the TV - in the past week than I have in the past year. I'm just so TIRED.

And I know that I'm most likely in this predicament because I didn't take it easy enough when I first started to feel sick. Note to self: going for a run in -15 weather when you may or may not have a chest cold is NOT A GOOD PLAN.

I can't wait until I feel normal again, and can get back to running, and sleeping normally, and feeling rested. Oh how nice that will be. And until then, I think I just have to wait it out, and capitalize on the 30 minute bursts of energy I do have... sigh.

Good health to everyone out there! Take care of yourselves... I hope to be back on here more regularly starting next week!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yikes! Feel better soon, Shannon!