1/18/2010

désolé!

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. Amidst the Christmas chaos, I managed to leave my camera USB cable at my brother's house in Calgary. And, my family being my family, my Brother sent it to Saskatoon for my Mom to mail to me, rather than sending it directly my way. I'm more like them than I would like to admit.

Once my cable is safely back in my hands, I can start uploading photos of Christmas, my beautiful niece, the amazing pizza J made on Saturday night, some new studio work...basically everything that's happened over the past few weeks. Life goes on, camera cable or no camera cable.

As another excuse, I've been taking intensive French classes since January 5th, because osmosis just wasn't working. More on that later, but holy moly, does it ever take up a chunk of time. And brain power.

I've been trying to think, speak, read, and watch everything in French lately, and it's starting to make me feel a bit fuzzy around the edges. Why, oh why, did my Mother not enroll me in French immersion when she had the chance? Or better yet, why, oh why, did I move to a French-speaking province? I'll never know.

À bientôt!

No comments: