6/27/2010

blurry


Hi there, hello, salut! You'll have to excuse my perpetual absence around here. Much like the above photo, taken of a current favorite corner in my new apartment, life has been a blur lately.

May? Where did that go. June? Ditto. I've been packing, moving, unpacking, working and even slipping in a little garage sale down-time for good measure.

I'm escaping the chaos for a few days this week, to head to Saskatchewan to hang with my folks. Much more of that garage sale goodness will take place. And given last year's finds, I'm sure it will be great.

I can't wait to get back into a regular routine, so fingers crossed that July and August are super productive, and that I get my apartment in good enough shape to show more than just a corner of it.

Happy summer!

No comments: