12/05/2010

Booth Boulangerie Bunny

I need to shout out a HUGE thanks to everyone who stopped by Smart Design Mart this past weekend. I had a really great time, and I hope you did too!

Why am I so crap at taking photos of these things? I never seem to manage it, even when I deliberately take my camera. Regardless, here are some photos that J took on his iPhone.

The typewriter corner of my booth:



Me, munching away on a delicious sandwich from Boulangerie Clarke. I promise my hair didn't look that gross in person. At least I sincerely hope it didn't.



The whole booth, a bit blurry, but you get the idea:



The caliber of talent at this sale was AMAZING. I snuck away near the end and snagged some goodies for myself - I'll try to post photos soon.

And now it's time for another sale - I'm in Toronto for City of Craft in two weeks, hope to see you there!

No comments: