11/16/2011

thank you

I'm absolutely blown away by the amount of love and support I've been receiving as I get ready for my upcoming holiday shows. You're seriously making me blush.

To all of you who have helped me at the studio and beyond with your: wisdom, sewing, ironing, clipping, stuffing, editing, meal making, cleaning, listening, supply fetching and everything else, THANK YOU. Your help means so much to me - I really couldn't do it without you. 

And to everyone who's been stopping by here lately - a huge thanks to you, too!

To show my gratitude, I've designed a little holiday card for you to print at home. Please click on the image below to view the file at original size and print away (if for some reason this doesn't work, let me know!).

Let it snow!
x


for personal use only
click on image to view at original size, and then right-click to save to your desktop

No comments: