6/13/2012

bissous!

Thanks to everyone who came out this past weekend to Puces Pop! The weather was beautiful, so I was (kind of) sad to be in a basement all weekend, but I still had fun!

I met some great new artists and got to hang out with the amazingly talented Sandy and her super sweet newborn boy, Lennon. Sandy makes the cutest paper goods, which you can check out here. Girl has crazy energy. I can tell you what: if I had just given birth you wouldn't see me vending at a sale, let alone out of the house! She's pretty amazing.

The caliber of talent at this show always blows me away, and this weekend did not disappoint. I was in a summery shopping mood, and walked away with an amazingly comfortable dress from Meemoza, which I swear looks good on everyone.

I also snagged a cute pair of shorts from by Thomas. I'm not usually a "shorts" person per se, but I've been buying them like crazy this season. Maybe the industry has finally started designing for my body type - hurrah!

And to top it all off, I had some delicious bacon popcorn from Bon en Cochon. So yeah, I was pretty content in my little basement for the weekend.

Poppytalk Handmade has a nice little write-up of the show that includes a few photos of my products (thanks, Poppytalk!), and you can read it here.

And now it's back to regular production! I'm in the process of updating my etsy shop with my latest spring styles, and a few new products. I hope to have everything up to date by the end of the weekend, but here's a quick preview!

city blocks onesie in grassy green

balloon races onesie in lavender

mushroom family onesie in lavender

All of my onesies are printed on a ridiculously soft GOTS-certified organic cotton, that wears and washes so well. I've had so many compliments on the durability of these, which makes me so happy. 

And in other news, I have another exciting project in the works that I can't wait to tell you about, and some new apartment photos on the way, so stay tuned!!

No comments: