3/26/2013

well that was an unexpectedly long break

I needed a bit of down-time after the holiday madness, and what I originally thought would be a few weeks has turned into a few months. It's crazy when that happens. 

Spring is in the air, and so are the spring craft shows! In a few weeks I will be participating in the Springtime Handmade Market, which is organized by the fantastic Flock & Gather Craft Collective in Saskatoon. It's an absolutely fantastic show, and I highly recommend that beat the winter blahs and check it out. 

It will be held on Friday April 19th from 6-9 p.m., and Saturday April 20th from 10-5 p.m.


And now that I've ended my blog break, it's time to bring on a mini-break! I'm heading away to a cabin for the long weekend, where I'm going to hang out with friends in front of a fire, work on a puzzle (or two) and have a glass (or two) of wine. 

Any plans for the upcoming long weekend?

No comments: