9/03/2011

long live the long weekend


Happy long weekend!

It's hot and humid in Montreal, and dare I say it - I'm acutally kind of missing the end of summer cool breezy days we've had of late. No, I take it back. Forever summer.

A good friend is visiting from Toronto, and we'll be bbq-ing, patio-sitting and catching up in the sun over the next few days. It should be great!

Before I disappear into the final long weekend of the summer, I wanted to share the exciting news that I'll be vending at this years One of a Kind Show in Toronto! I'm incredibly excited, and can't even comprehend how much needs to get done before the end of November! I'll be sure to give updates of my progress along the way.

But in other exciting news, you don't have to wait until November 24 to take advantage of the sale! The OOAK show is opening up an online pop-up shop, starting on Monday, September 6. I've created a series of limited-edition pillows for the sale (sneak peak above), and they'll be available online from the 6th to the 19th!

Get them while you can!

Now get out there and long weekend!

No comments: