9/23/2011

Puces Pop!!

It's that time of year again - Puces Pop is on this weekend!

I'm not participating this year, but I'll definitely swing by to check out the talent. It's always exciting and inspiring to see what new goodies some of my favorite brands have cooked up. I'm actually kind of excited to be on the other side of the tables this time around, so I can just enjoy myself and shop!

Along with checking out the new talent, here are a few of my must-see booths:

Bespoke Uprising - I picked up one of her wallets a couple of years ago, and I get a TON of compliments on it.

The Angry Weather - I love her sweet and simple aesthetic.

Supayana - I'm crazy excited to see her new baby line!

Million Dollar Swim - Amelia makes the loveliest knits (and jam!).

Broundoor, who makes awesome recycled leather goods (I may have to finally pick up my iPhone case).

The sale is on September 24 and 25, 2011, from 11:00 until 6:00, at St-Michael’s Church, 105 St-Viateur West. See you there!

No comments: